Friday, November 5, 2010

Best Led Zeppelin album: I. For sure.

So anyway, I haven't got a picture this time, oh no. That's mainly because I've been formatting my novel template and uploading it to Lulu.com which was painstakingly painstaking. And I think it's a tad stupid that I have to buy my own book. Oh well, whatever, nevermind.

We have no idea what the weekend challenge thing is going to be, but I have my theories, and probably none of them will be true. All I know is that Blake told us all to be up and ready by noon o'clock sharp tomorrow. In addition to this, I need to go forth and buy some snack foods for tomorrow, and also I need to pack. Bleh

Well. Anyway, seriously, this album is one of the best I've ever heard in my entire life. Sorry, just getting that out there.

I also dropped off my unfinished first chapter at Shakespeare Books & Antiques for a guy named Chris to read. He's an older fellow who is incidentally a published author. I want to pick his brain a bit about that next time I see him, and I'll extract some feedback from him, too.

Okay, I really am not in a blogging mood, like, ever. I don't really like blogging...

Groovily,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment