Monday, October 18, 2010

All right, bitches. I totally lied in my last post when I was like, "Hey y'all I'm gonna post a plethora of fashion photos and it's gonna be grand" because I actually haven't posted a blog since Friday. And I have news for you, my friend. I'm not posting a picture right now in this particular post.

BUT. Hold your horses. If...you have any...

I would tell you, "I'm posting a cool picture and a real good blog post later sometime today, like after lunch," but I feel like I can't say that because you won't believe me. I've completely destroyed the blogger/reader relationship.

Oh well. So anyway, I'll post a proper blog post and picture later today, like after lunch, and if you don't believe me, that's fine and dandy, but then you won't get to view the marvelous and brilliant photograph and read all of my run-on sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment