Tuesday, October 19, 2010



Hearken ye! Tonight is the night of belly dancing. I spoke to Emily on the phone earlier (not the Emily I'm living with; I'm talking about the dance instructor). She seems very non-loopy and reasonable, which is a comfort to me, because I was afraid the teacher was going to be some crunchy hippie who uses obscure phrases like Follow Your Dreams. Ehhhhhh. Luckily her voice seemed to reflect a sane, clear personality.

I also kneaded some pizza dough. I'm super.

My crusade to publish has been moving at a somewhat glacial pace because I have writer's block aaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh

What else is up? Hmmmmm. Well, my closet is a mess. I really need to do something about it at some point. Maybe tomorrow. Or never.

I really don't have much to write about today!

Flamboyantly,
Amber

1 comment: